theSkyNet

Forum for users of theSkyNet

Never could join my team "server down"

Bugs, ideas, thoughts. Any thing goes

Never could join my team "server down"

Postby sun badger* » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:22 am

I signed up for POGS but I never could join my team,Sicituradastra and I tried numerous times. Always the message "server is down" This went on for days, weeks? I like my points given to me as a member of Sicituradastra. Why crunch for pogs when I cannot join my own team? :evil:
sun badger*

Re: Never could join my team "server down"

Postby nygnat » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:45 pm

I just had to reinstall Windows, so had to join this machine back up. Won't join. Using BOINC, keeps getting a "failed to add project. Please try again later, Click Finish to Close." Won't let me get back in. Almost a day now. Think these two problems are related. Joining a team and actually re-joining.
nygnat

Re: Never could join my team "server down"

Postby eckley » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:09 am

Hey Sun Badger,

I posted this on http://pogs.theskynet.org/pogs/forum_thread.php?id=463&postid=3282#3282 as well but just in case you check here.

Apologies for the slow reply. I normally try to be as prompt as possible.
As far as I am aware you are the only person who as had problems join a team recently or at least the only one who has contacted us.

If possible could you help me out with troubleshooting the error.
Were you trying to join the team through pogs.theskynet.org/pogs (ie the BOINC website) or www.theskynet.org (our pre BOINC, custom website).

Nygant, Have you had any luck joining yet?
Could you let me know which BOINC client you're using and some details about your machine?

Regards
Alex
eckley

Return to site support